Follett's gravity dispense ice storage and transport systems are 15-20 times faster than scooping
- Gravity replaces the difficult and time consuming process of using a scoop to remove ice from a bin
- Dispensing directly into carts reduces the spillage that comes from scooping into buckets
- The included carts move larger quantities of ice from one location to another faster than carrying buckets
Buying pre-bagged ice?
- Reduce your costs to about 20¢ per bag with Ice Pro™; save $1000 per year if you buy 250 8 lb bags per week
- Reliable supply — even on holiday weekends when your ice supplier can't deliver enough ice
Manually bagging ice?
- Ice Pro is 85% faster than manually bagging ice (6-8 bags per minute)
- Ice Pro delivers fresh, clean ice, untouched by human hands
Go with a low profile Vision™ undercounter dispenser instead of an obtrusive countertop model
- Keeps sight lines open in island applications
- The sleek, attractive appearance improves the looks of any fountain area
Use RIDE remote ice delivery equipment to fill your countertop dispenser
- A Horizon Elite ice machine with RIDE can fill beverage dispensers up to 75 ft away
- Mount the ice machine in a back room or under a counter and remove the heat and noise from your dining area
- Water is an important beverage for employee refreshment. Good hydration is associated with reduced fatigue, higher mental acuity, improved productivity, and better overall health. Adding ice makes for a more appealing beverage
- Surveys show that over 70% of consumers prefer Chewblet® chewable ice. It's perfect for iced coffee, iced tea, and other cold beverages
- Follett ice and water dispensers are designed to dispense Chewblet ice directly into your cup to avoid contamination caused by scoop-type machines
- All Follett ice and water dispensers are designed to be easy to maintain. They can be cleaned by anyone without special tools in less than one hour
- With over 50 models to choose from, Follett makes an ice and water dispenser for every application
Cost of scale in hard water
- In high TDS water, machines need to be descaled far more frequently, costing as much as $200 per visit
- Reverse osmosis is an expensive alternative to frequent descaling
- Neglecting descaling can significantly shorten equipment life
How does Horizon Elite remove TDS?
- The incoming water at the front of the evaporator forces high TDS water to the reservoir at the back of the machine where it's expelled in small volume flushes
- The result is high quality ice with a fraction of the water that cube ice machines use.