For seventy years, Follett has grown and succeeded because of the efforts of very talented individuals working together for the common good of the business and its customers. Follett continues to strive to be the employer of choice by focusing on what is important to our employees.
Ready to make your career move?
The Work Environment
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Genuine appreciation
Peace of Mind
We make available medical insurance for regular full-time employees and their dependents. In addition to comprehensive medical benefits we offer
- Preventive Care Services
- Prescriptive Drug Program: retail and mail order
- Vision Benefits
- Premium Conversion (Employee share is pre-tax)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Optional Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance, Short-term Disability, Long-Term
- Disability, and Voluntary Insurance coverages
- Wellness program
- Work-Life Balance
There isn’t much downtime in our busy lives, so why not work for a company that not only respects that you have a life and personal interests but provides generous time-off benefits.
After ninety days with Follett, you will receive fifteen days of vacation, and, after five years, you will receive twenty days of vacation. Once you have been with Follett ten years, you will have racked up twenty-five days of vacation.
We’re closed on New Year’s Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, the day after Thanksgiving(Black Friday), Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Eve day.
We're Serious About Wellness
Follett employees have the opportunity to maintain or improve their current health, fitness, and overall well-being through a variety of programs and incentives. Each year the Wellness Program gets better, so ask us about our current year’s program.
Leadership and Professional Development
- Formal Performance Management and Feedback
- Special Projects
- Cross-functional Teams
- Development Programs for Emerging Leaders and Next Generation Leaders
- Tuition Reimbursement
Savings and Sharing
- Profit Sharing Plan
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Spending Account