Dear Valued Customers and Business Partners,
At Follett LLC, the safety and well-being of our employees and customers is and has always been the priority. We are actively monitoring the COVID-19 situation and acting according to recommendations from the CDC, our state government, and the federal government. We will continue to adjust best practices and take the necessary steps to keep our community safe. We would like to take this opportunity to advise you that we are doing everything in our power to continue to provide the excellent service you are accustomed to without disruption. Outlined below are some insights into the precautions and modifications we have made to ensure we can continue to support you through this difficult time.
Our Commitment to Our Customers
- Follett has invested in technology to allow that most of our administrative and leadership teams can work remotely as necessary and continue to respond to our customer needs. This will allow us to put social spacing recommendations in place and to be able to maintain a high level of operations in the event of further outbreaks and restrictions.
- The Follett Technical Service Department is prepared to provide support for your service needs during and after normal business hours to insure the best overall experience. The tech team is available at (877) 612-5086.
- We have restricted travel for our sales and field service technicians. There will be no international travel. Domestic travel is currently restricted to crisis situations and that may be totally curtailed over the next few days/weeks to assure personal safety. We will increase the use of web conferencing for training and other meetings.
- We are making every effort to maintain factory operations to support customer needs while adhering to strict safety guidelines. We will build as much inventory as possible to buffer the effects of long-term disruptions and our supply team continues to very proactively manage all parts to assure the highest level of up-time possible. In the unfortunate event of a plant closure, we are developing a process of prioritizing our customers’ needs.
- We will prioritize parts availability for repairs so that we can continue to keep your Follett equipment running and minimize any down time.
Our Commitment to Our Employees
Follett has taken the following steps to protect our employees:
- We are restricting all visitors into our facility to minimize any additional risk or exposure to this virus.
- We have increased our sanitization practices with a focus on high traffic areas, workstations, and railing, countertops and doorknobs.
- We have educated our employees on hand washing, social distancing, and preventative practices, and we will share CDC best practices as they evolve.
- We have instructed all employees with any symptoms to remain home until they are symptom free and are cleared by a doctor. We will be in constant communication with any employee who does call in sick to monitor our exposure risk.
- We will be maximizing social spacing in the work environment and will be having appropriate employees work from home to reduce the potential for exposure.
- We are developing a protocol in the event a COVID-19 exposure occurs at our factory. Notifications will be sent accordingly in the event of any disruption to our business.
Honoring Follett’s corporate purpose “to promote health, safety, and well-being,” we are committed to maintaining the strong relationships we have with our employees and our customers through these difficult times. For over seventy years, Follett has delivered innovative solutions that address ice safety and sanitation in the foodservice industry and patient safety in the healthcare industry. We will take the same diligence to protect our internal and external constituents.
Thank you for your continued support of Follett. May you, your teams and your families remain safe and healthy.